Schedule discussion of httpRange-14 for this week's telcon?

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:27:36 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <rees@mumble.net>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Jonathan:

I confess that the recent discussion of httpRange-14 has been quite hard
for me to follow, which means I don't have a good intuition about when
telcon discussion would be helpful, and when to leave things go in e-mail
for awhile.

FWIW: I sense that some of the TAG members who are not in the middle of the
discussion would like to see a path toward focusing on some sort of end
game, or at least significant progress that everyone can agree on. I know
that's not easy, and perhaps not practical just now, but we really can't
afford to have this keep spinning with its current intensity for 6 months
or a year. So, please keep that in mind.

Thank you!

Noah