Fwd: ACTION-623: Notify TAG when a Last Call Working Draft of CORS or UMP is published (Web Applications Working Group)

Hi Noah - I have WebApps Action-623 to notify the TAG when CORS LC is published and Brad Hill's April 2 email to the TAG <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Apr/0042.html> addresses that action.

(I think TAG has related action Action-344).

-AB

Begin forwarded message: