Unapproved draft minutes of 13-15 Sept 2011 TAG F2F

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 20:27:28 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
First drafts of the minutes of the TAG's recent F2F meeting in Edinburgh
are now available for review at [1]. TAG members are encouraged to read
these and arrange for any necessary corrections during the next two days,
so that we can vote to approve them on our Thursday call. Thank you to the
scribes, and especially to those who formatted and integrated the minutes.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/13-agenda