Re: Agenda for today's TAG teleconference

Noah

Currently we have the DAP architecture and privacy discussion scheduled for Thursday 3 Nov after the break, at 3:30. I think this is consistent with what you have recorded in the TAG minutes.

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/F2F_Agenda_3-4_November_2011,_Santa_Clara_(TPAC)

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia