Re: naive question: why prefer absolute URIs to # URIs for linked data?

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 8:51 PM, "Martin J. Dürst"
<duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:
> ... Please go through your text and fix occurrences of 'absolute' where they
> are supposed to mean 'hashless'. Just using 'hashless' or 'without fragment
> identifier' should be fine, but if there are cases where you have problems
> with the wording, please feel free to ask for text suggestions.
>
> Regards,    Martin.

I have done this in the current draft (under /latest/, undated).  Thanks.

I also briefly noted the issues with analytics, misspellings, and
script conflicts brought up by others in this thread and in the one at
public-lod. Thanks to everyone for helping out.

I acknowledge that there's more work to do on this document to address
other comments I've received.

Jonathan