Re: Fragment Identifiers and Agent Perspectives

Jonathan:
I agree that we cannot/should not try to update 3986.
So, we should write a separate document clarifying frag id semantics and usage.
But form should this document take?  W3C Note, TAG Finding?

You said "Just for the record I don't particularly like Manu's suggestion, ..."
Not sure what you are disagreeing with.  The idea to amend 3986 or the
content of the message we want to send.

This issue has been kicking around for a long time.  Perhaps we could discuss
on Thursday and find a way forward.
All the best, Ashok