Preliminary agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 November

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:03:28 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I've prepared a preliminary agenda [1] for the TAG teleconference of 17
November, which is this Thursday. Right now, the only substantive item
ready for discussion appears to be SPDY, so we'll do at least that. There
are one or two other things ready, but they involve TAG members who have
sent regrets (Larry and Jonathan), and a few PENDING REVIEW actions that
should be easily dealt with.

If you have other items for the agenda, please send them by mid-day
Wednesday, and I will finalize the agenda by Wed. evening.

There will be no call on 24 November 2011, which is US Thanksgiving, so our
next call will be in two weeks on 1 December.

Our next TAG F2F is in early January. I don't expect to be working during
the late December holiday period, so I'll be trying to get the F2F agenda
ready by, say, Dec 21st or so. Especially for those taking time off for
Thanksgiving, it's probably time to start working on significant drafts,
etc. that you'll want discussed at the F2F.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly