schema.org/url

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:22:52 +0000
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Jonathan (et al),

This might be of interest/relevance to your ISSUE-57 work. In particular, I think we should encourage the distinction in the generation of RDF from microdata rather than trying to co-opt the schema.org url as the identifier of the resource that the rest of the properties are about.

Cheers,

Jeni

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-data-tf/2011Nov/0052.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-data-tf/2011Nov/0053.html