Domain Names and Persistence workshop, 8 December, Bristol, UK

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:08:44 +0000
To: www-tag@w3.org
The TAG has gotten agreement from W3C and the DCC [1] to sponsor a
workshop [2] in conjunction with IDCC11 [3] in Bristol on 8 December
on the topic of Domain Names and Persistence.

Participation does _not_ require registration at the main conference,
but will require its own registration process, to be announced.

Please let me know if you are interested in presenting at the

[1] http://www.dcc.ac.uk/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/idcc_workshop.html
[3] http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc11/
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk