Issue 57 document uploaded "Providing and discovering definitions of URIs"

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:19:01 -0700
To: www-tag@w3.org
I was trying to get this reading ready one week in advance of the F2F,
and it's ready now, just one day behind.

But wouldn't you know it, the W3C CVS server seems to be down or
undergoing maintenance and doesn't want to take it.  I have placed it
in the following TEMPORARY location for those of you who want to get
started reading it right away (it's sort of long).

http://mumble.net/~jar/issue57/Overview.html

If you want to brush up on httpRange-14 you might start here:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/HttpRange14Webography

Best
Jonathan