Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 12:09:17 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@gmail.com>
CC: 'John Kemp' <john@jkemp.net>, 'Larry Masinter' <LMM@acm.org>, www-tag@w3.org

On 5/28/2011 7:08 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> What I would like to do would be coordinate TAG work on web security
> with the work of the W3C Security activity as well as the IETF websec
> working group.

That's what I had assumed too.

 > I'm willing to help facilitate that coordination if you agree.

Your offer is gratefully accepted.  Note that I have ACTION-516 to sync up
with Thomas Roessler, but that is just to make sure it happens. I've ping'd
him a few times, but have not gotten a response recently. Feel free to move
ahead on this if you are willing. Thank you.

Noah