ACTION-481: Draft finding on client-side application state for the TAG F2F

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:12:10 -0400
To: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Ashok,

As you know, you have ACTION-481 Update client-side state document (Due 10
May 2011) [1]. One of the reasons for the due date is that I was hoping we
would turn the corner at the upcoming F2F on having a short to do list that
would lead to a final draft. Indeed, I am hoping this will be one of our
significant high level goals for the F2F.

The last discussion of this was on 28 May 2011 [2]. My reading is that the
comments you received were quite positive, but there were a number of
specifics we agreed you would address. Do you expect to have a revised
draft available in time to be required reading for the F2F (preferably
within the next few days)?

Thank you very much.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/481