Agenda for next week's TAG telcon will be late

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:59:49 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I will be unavailable for the next few days, and will not get to work on
the agenda for the 26 May TAG call until at least Wed., and maybe only
Thurs morning. I expect the main topic will be a review of likely topics
for the F2F, and I will try and circulate an informal list of those, along
with any required reading that I know of, ahead of the call. Thank you.

Noah