ACTION-526: Draft product page for TAG work on MIME

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:54:53 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Per my ACTION-526[1], I have completed a draft of a page for our work on
MIME architecture for the Web [2]. The product page commits us to goals and
dates for work in this area. Please review. We will discuss on the call
next week (and we can adjust commitments and dates as appropriate).

Larry and Jeni: please make sure this looks reasonable to you.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/526
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/mimeweb.html