ACTION-522: Draft TAG Product Page for HTML/XML Unification

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:20:57 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
As you know, we are building "product" description pages to track success
criteria, target dates, assigned TAG staff, etc. for our significant TAG
deliverables.

Per my ACTION-522[1], I have completed a draft of a page for our HTML/XML
Unification work [2]. The product page commits us to goals and dates for
work in this area. Please review. We will discuss on the call next week.

Norm: please make sure this looks reasonable to you.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/522
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification.html