Information accountability

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:59:09 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Some of you might find the following stimulating, in the context of
our discussion of privacy issues. We've mentioned DIG's work a couple
of times in discussion; this is a recent addition.

Information Accountability demo - from MIT Decentralized Information Group

http://dice.csail.mit.edu/aintno/ui/

I don't know how to apply this to what we're doing now, but offer it
on speculation that some of the ideas in here might apply somehow.

Thanks to webr3 for bringing this to my attention.

Jonathan