Status of TAG ACTION-539: Larry Masinter/Thomas Roessler liaison regarding registries

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:55:32 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Larry,

Since you haven't yet circulated the clean minutes of last week's call, I'm
looking at the raw IRC log and I see:

	<noah> close ACTION-539? [1]

with no indication after that whether we did or did not decide to close it.
It's still in tracker as pending review, so I need to know whether to
schedule discussion on Thursday, whether to close it, or whether we need to
bump the date and put an explanation in the action entry indicating what
next goals and steps are.

I'm hoping to get the Thurs agenda out ASAP, so it would be helpful to know
whether this will need discussion. I suspect not. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/539