Jeni Tennison appointed to the TAG

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:13:43 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, public-tag-announce@w3.org
CC: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Ian Jacobs <ij@W3.org>
I am very pleased to announce that W3C director Tim Berners-Lee has
appointed Jeni Tennison to serve as a member of the Technical Architecture
Group through January, 2013.

Jeni is very widely known and respected, particularly for her work with XML
and more recently for her contributions to linked open data and open
public-sector information. She is the lead developer for legislation.gov.uk.

Jeni has worked informally with the TAG before, and I am delighted that she
is now officially a member of our group. Please welcome Jeni to the TAG.

Noah Mendelsohn
TAG co-chair