Re: Draft Minutes from 03-03

Yes, thank you Jonathan. This is exactly the sort of cleanup I've been
trying to encourage everyone to do, most especially the substantive bits
such as explaining what the poll was about. I think cleaning up the
clerical mistakes, such as the duplicate resolution, is useful primarily in
showing that we care about the quality of our work, so I'd encourage that
where practical too. I find it usually takes just a few minutes, editing
either the IRC input to the script, and/or the HTML output.

Noah