Re: Perspective on the metadata / discovery struggle

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:20:44 -0400
To: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:01 PM, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:
> one could just as well express this using a
> different property like:
>
>  :fred p2:authored "http://example/bar" .

Yes, clearly, see http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/issue57/20110625/#id37339

I didn't want to get into technical discussion in this thread - I
think the report, and the other threads, do that perfectly well, and
solutions like the above are included in the options I listed. I'd
rather stimulate reflection on process and strategy, which are the
hard parts.

Jonathan