W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2011

Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-06-23

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:12:57 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <EBBB2F73-B1B6-4D71-98B3-89DBB8F9FA87@hp.com>
Draft minutes from last week's call are now available at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/23-minutes.html

and below in text form.

Peter

----

                               - DRAFT -

                              TAG Telcon

23 Jun 2011

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/23-agenda

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Jonathan Rees, Peter Linss, Dan Appelquist, Jeni Tennison,
          Yves Lafon, Ashok Malhotra, Noah Mendelsohn, Tim Berners-Lee,
          Henry Thompson

   Regrets
          Larry Masinter

   Chair
          Noah Mendelsohn

   Scribe
          Peter Linss

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Convene
         2. [6]Microdata and RDFfa
         3. [7]3023bis and IRI
         4. [8]Privacy
         5. [9]Review of Actions
         6. [10]Pending Review take 2
         7. [11]Overdue actions
     * [12]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

Convene

   nm: no call next week or week after
   ... regrets from tbl for following three weeks
   ... next meeting on 14-jul
   ... scribe Yves

   yl: can do

   nm: approve minutes of prior meetings

   <noah> RESOLUTION: Minutes of 6-8 June 2011 F2F are approved
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/06-agenda

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/06-agenda

   <noah> Minutes of 16 June:
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/16-minutes

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/16-minutes

   <noah> RESOLUTION: Minutes of 16 June 2011 are approved
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/16-minutes

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/16-minutes

   nm: any other urgent matters?

   <Ashok>
   [16]http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_t
   ext=1

     [16] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_text=1

   nm: any open actions that cover this?

   <noah> NM: Any open actions on this?

   <noah> AM: No, we looked at earlier drafts.

   nm: can you take an action to read and summarize?

   <jrees> Sandro dislikes host meta... More later

   am: sure
   ... jar are you interested in this?

   <jrees> Muted

   <noah> ACTION: Ashok to review
   [17]http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_t
   ext=1 in preparation for TAG review Due 2011-07-12 [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [17] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_text=1
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-574 - Review
   [19]http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_t
   ext=1 in preparation for TAG review Due 2011-07-12 [on Ashok
   Malhotra - due 2011-06-30].

     [19] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_text=1

Microdata and RDFa

   <noah> Latest draft from Jeni:
   [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html

     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html

   nm: there's been discussion since then

   <noah> Summary of things to cover today:
   [21]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0089.html

     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0089.html

   nm: I wrote a summary email

   ht: we're doing two things in this note, one raising the issue, two
   asking for a task force
   ... I think we should just make this note do two things

   <noah> NM: My friendly ammendment is to make two notes, one
   addressed to HTML, and a smaller one to the W3C itself.

   ht: sending to HTML to raise an issue, and sending to director to
   form task force
   ... more trouble than it's worth

   <DKA> I think one note is better than two.

   tbl: this is just a note, not a finding, doesn't have to be
   perfectly balanced, just to express concern

   nm: the note should be explicit about serving those purposes
   ... any objections to Henry's proposal?
   ... Henry proposed a small wording clarification

   ht: we request the director to set up a task force

   tbl: anyone against?

   <ht> Change "We suggest that the W3C sets up a task force." to "We
   request the Director to set up a task force. . ."

   <DKA> Sounds good.

   nm: no objections
   ... the proposal is that I will send this to the HTML working group
   and to the director
   ... anyone else to send this to?

   jt: RDFa working group

   nm: the spec we're commenting on is HTML and RDFa in HTML, correct?

   jt: I thought it was jointly owned by HTML and RDFa

   nm: I believe I saw this (rdfa+html) as HTML last call materials

   <noah> NM: I'm specifically asking which WG is responsible for the
   RDFa + HTML specification.

   jt: it says, "it has been jointly developed by HTML and RDFa, but
   published by HTML"

   <noah> Propose: To Tim, public-html, public-html-comments, www-tag,
   RDFa working group

   <noah> Propose: To Tim, public-html, public-html-comments, www-tag,
   public-rdfa-wg@w3.org

   <noah> PROPOSAL: The TAG resolves that Noah send
   [22]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html,
   revised with Henry's proposed change, to open issues against the
   HTML last call drafts

     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html

   <noah> PROPOSAL: The TAG resolves that Noah send
   [23]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html,
   revised with Henry's proposed change, to open issues against the
   HTML last call drafts and to ask the director to create a task force

     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html

   <noah> RESOLVED: The TAG resolves that Noah send
   [24]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html,
   revised with Henry's proposed change, to open issues against the
   HTML last call drafts and to ask the director to create a task force

     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html

   <noah> ACTION: Noah to send
   [25]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html as
   edited Due 2011-06-24 [recorded in
   [26]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-575 - Send
   [27]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html as
   edited Due 2011-06-24 [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-30].

     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html

   nm: anything else to do regarding microdata and RDFa today?
   ... thank you Jeni

   <noah> ACTION-571?

   <trackbot> ACTION-571 -- Jeni Tennison to write up comments on
   microdata and RDFa -- due 2011-06-16 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [28]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/571

     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/571

   <noah> close ACTION-571

   <trackbot> ACTION-571 Write up comments on microdata and RDFa closed

   <noah> NM: Grateful thanks to Jeni for a difficult task well done.

3023bis and IRI

   ht: there are three parts to this
   ... we had a long history of discussing 3023bis in the area of th
   +xml media types and the idea of generic processing
   ... we made a recommendation, but people pushed back
   ... no new draft of 3023bis

   <JeniT> I have an action to write a document on fragids & what we
   should do with 3023bis

   <ht> [29]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/07-minutes.html#item01

     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/07-minutes.html#item01

   tbl: my memory of where we got to is the problem is whether frag ids
   should be used at the low level or high level
   ... should the two levels be broken out explicitly?

   <jrees> T

   <JeniT> ACTION-567?

   <trackbot> ACTION-567 -- Jeni Tennison to draft a document
   describing problems around fragids and ways things should be changed
   -- due 2011-06-28 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [30]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/567

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/567

   ht: we also talked about the possibility of non overlapping fragment
   syntaxes
   ... for areas where there was potential for level crossing confusion

   <noah> ACTION-509?

   <trackbot> ACTION-509 -- Jonathan Rees to communicate with RDFa WG
   regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue -- due
   2011-06-15 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [31]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509

     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509

   <noah> ACTION-543?

   <trackbot> ACTION-543 -- Jeni Tennison to propose addition to
   MIME/Web draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in
   media type -- due 2011-06-15 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [32]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

   ht: I think there are outstanding issues with frag ids we should
   settle within the tag before putting pressure outside

   nm: my recollection is that norm wanted any document in +xml to be
   able to do generic frag id per 3032bis

   <jar> and they wanted errors to be detected too yes? or was that
   just our interpretation?

   tbl: suppose somebody else want to invent a new language using xml,
   say a programming language, whose use of IDs doesn't correspond to
   xml elments, should they not use xml or not use overlapping frag id
   syntax?

   nm: one choice is to not name your media type +xml

   <Zakim> ht, you wanted to note that XML Schema has exactly the
   property that TimBL just mentioned

   nm: that means the bare names get owned by 3023bis and you need
   something more complicated for higer level references

   ht: there is an example of this for complex type definitions wrt
   xpointer

   <JeniT> just like SVG does

   ht: within that something close to a bare name means the top level
   thing with this name, but it does require more typing than just #
   type name

   <noah> NM: Actually, what I said was: "if you use non +xml media
   types, you own everything; if you do use application/mylang+xml,
   then ids must be disjoint from IDs that resolve to elements per
   XPointer, and that I think means barenames aren't available to
   reference the higher level abstractions"

   <ht> So XML Schema Component Designators [scd ref] defines an
   XPOinter scheme

   <ht> ... Which allows you to say, roughly #scd(complexType,foo)

   <ht> ... to identify the Complex Type whose name is foo

   <ht> That's distinct from the XML element which notates that
   definition

   <ht> ... which you might get with #foo and a generic processor

   <ht> ... The SCD spec doesn't give _any_ semantics to barenames

   <JeniT> scd() doesn't appear in the registry of XPointer schemes
   [33]http://www.w3.org/2005/04/xpointer-schemes/

     [33] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/xpointer-schemes/

   <ht> ... Hasn't been registered yet -- not sure how it's spelled in
   any case

   <jar> We could say RDFa Core used only in non-+xml media types

   <ht> s/[scd ref]/[34]http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-ref//

     [34] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-ref//

   tbl: for rdf to use xpointer is intolerable, you want to use bare
   names

   <timbl> I thought we had got to a point where we were grandfathering
   application/rdf+xml

   <noah> me too, Tim.

   <jar> ht: don't step on others' toes might be good advice going
   forward, but it doesn't address existing cases (RDF, RDFa)

   <jar> New info since Dec is RDFa Core

   <noah> HT: Should we endorse the two level approach for future
   languages, I.e. barenames for XML references, something disjoint for
   higher level abstraction references.

   nm: I thought the xpointer framework said this is an extensible
   framework

   <JeniT> "An XPointer processor takes as input an XML resource and a
   string to be used as a pointer (for example, a fragment identifier,
   with escaping reversed, taken from the URI reference that was used
   to access the resource), attempts to evaluate the pointer with
   respect to the resource, and produces as output an identification of
   subresources, or one or more errors."

   <Zakim> jar, you wanted to say RDFa Core is new information

   nm: I'm happy with what Henry found

   jar: the new information here is rdfa-core
   ... it's a mixin for any kind of document
   ... what can we say about media types in which rdfa-core is server
   under?

   <ht> Here's another quote from XPointer Framework spec
   ([35]http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-framework/): "XPointer processor: A
   software component that identifies subresources of an XML resource
   by applying a pointer to it."

     [35] http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-framework/):

   jar: maybe it shouldn't be under xml media type

   ht: rdfa-core conflicts with any media type registration

   jar: their argument is that 3023 doesn't say much about frag ids

   ht: the media type system is broken in terms of nested fragments, it
   doesn't manage mixed documents well
   ... RDFa is a particular form of that in that it's designed to be
   embedded in many types of documents

   <jar> RDFa core could also say 3023 is irrelevant...

   nm: I think I'm hearing we're butting up against wanting media type
   to have features it doesn't have

   <Yves> once again, compound documents and media types is not a good
   match, pretty much like html+js where fragments are used as js state

   <Yves> but that's different than the SVG case (without scripting)

   <jar> <foo id="bar" about="#bar"/>

   <jar> that's the example

   <JeniT> ACTION-567?

   <trackbot> ACTION-567 -- Jeni Tennison to draft a document
   describing problems around fragids and ways things should be changed
   -- due 2011-06-28 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [36]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/567

     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/567

   <noah> . ACTION: Jonathan with help from Henry to figure out impact
   of RDFa core on generic fragids story, especially in 3023bis Due
   2011-7-12

   <jar> bar means an element according to xpointer, but a drinking
   establishment according to RDFa core

   <noah> ACTION: Jonathan with help from Henry to figure out impact of
   RDFa core on generic fragids story, especially in 3023bis Due
   2011-7-12 recorded in [37]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [37] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-576 - With help from Henry to figure out
   impact of RDFa core on generic fragids story, especially in 3023bis
   Due 2011-7-12 [on Jonathan Rees - due 2011-06-30].

   ht: I'd like the two other bullet items scheduled for later

   <noah> ACTION: Noah to schedule 3023bis discussion of processor
   profiles and "IRIbis and HTML5", leftover from 23 June discussion,
   when Larry is available DueL 2011-07-12 [recorded in
   [38]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [38] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-577 - Schedule 3023bis discussion of
   processor profiles and "IRIbis and HTML5", leftover from 23 June
   discussion, when Larry is available DueL 2011-07-12 [on Noah
   Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-30].

   <timbl> Norm?

   <noah> Never mind Norm, we're done.

Privacy

   am: what's the question here?

   <Norm> Sorry, timbl. If you change your mind, I'm around, though I'm
   on another call for a few minutes right now

   nm: review the w3c workshop report focusing on do not track

   <noah> NM: See agenda
   [39]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/23-agenda#privacy

     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/23-agenda#privacy

   am: there was a request form Larry to list the architectural
   questions

   <noah> AM: Prefer to leave this discussion until Larry is here and
   I'm better prepared.

   am: I'd rather wait for Larry

   nm: ok

   <ht>
   [40]http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2011/6/108645-identity-management-
   and-privacy

     [40] http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2011/6/108645-identity-management-and-privacy

   ht: the us dept of commerce has a privacy initiative they're pushing
   hard

   <ht> NSTIC : National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace

   am: this is completely new

Review of Actions

   nm: those pending review...

   <noah> ACTION-33?

   <trackbot> ACTION-33 -- Henry Thompson to revise naming challenges
   story in response to Dec 2008 F2F discussion -- due 2011-06-06 --
   OPEN

   <trackbot> [41]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33

     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33

   <noah> ACTION-562?

   <trackbot> ACTION-562 -- Henry Thompson to organize F2F session on
   IRIbis and 3023bis -- due 2011-06-02 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [42]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/562

     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/562

   <noah> close ACTION-562

   <trackbot> ACTION-562 Organize F2F session on IRIbis and 3023bis
   closed

   ht: I'd rather takes these offline

Pending Review Take 2

   <noah>
   [43]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview

     [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview

   <noah> ACTION-516?

   <trackbot> ACTION-516 -- Noah Mendelsohn to talk with Thomas
   Roessler about organizing W3C architecture work on security -- due
   2011-05-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [44]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/516

     [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/516

   nm: I've sent him notes every month or two, not gotten an answer
   ... I'm re-opening this one

   jar: is there anyone else to talk to to escalate this?

   nm: I'm assigning 516 to Yves

   <noah> ACTION-516?

   <trackbot> ACTION-516 -- Yves Lafon to talk with Thomas Roessler
   about organizing W3C architecture work on security -- due 2011-07-19
   -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [45]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/516

     [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/516

   <noah> ACTION-522?

   <trackbot> ACTION-522 -- Noah Mendelsohn to build Tracker product
   page for HTML/XML Unification -- due 2011-05-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [46]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/522

     [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/522

   <noah> [47]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification

     [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification

   <noah> close ACTION-516?

   <noah> ACTION-526?

   <trackbot> ACTION-526 -- Noah Mendelsohn to do first draft product
   stuff for MIME and related core web mechanisms -- due 2011-05-17 --
   PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [48]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/526

     [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/526

   <noah> [49]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/mimeweb.html

     [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/mimeweb.html

   <noah> close 526

   <noah> close ACTION-526

   <trackbot> ACTION-526 Do first draft product stuff for MIME and
   related core web mechanisms closed

   <noah> ACTION-546?

   <trackbot> ACTION-546 -- Noah Mendelsohn to ask Jim Gettys about
   joining us for lunch at June F2F -- due 2011-05-31 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [50]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/546

     [50] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/546

   <noah> close ACTION-546

   <trackbot> ACTION-546 Ask Jim Gettys about joining us for lunch at
   June F2F closed

   <noah> ACTION-548?

   <trackbot> ACTION-548 -- Noah Mendelsohn to ask Norm about HTML/XML
   at June F2F -- due 2011-05-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [51]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/548

     [51] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/548

   <noah> close ACTION-548

   <trackbot> ACTION-548 Ask Norm about HTML/XML at June F2F closed

   <noah> action-551?

   <trackbot> ACTION-551 -- Noah Mendelsohn to create agenda for 6-8
   June 2011 F2F [self-assigned] -- due 2011-05-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [52]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/551

     [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/551

   <noah> close ACTION-551

   <trackbot> ACTION-551 Create agenda for 6-8 June 2011 F2F
   [self-assigned] closed

   <noah> ACTION-561?

   <trackbot> ACTION-561 -- Noah Mendelsohn to ask Norm to tell us how
   much has changed on HTML/XML -- due 2011-06-02 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [53]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/561

     [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/561

   <noah> close ACTION-561

   <trackbot> ACTION-561 Ask Norm to tell us how much has changed on
   HTML/XML closed

   <noah> ACTION: Noah to make sure HTML/XML work gets TAG review when
   ready Due: 2011-08-01 [recorded in
   [54]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [54] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-578 - Make sure HTML/XML work gets TAG
   review when ready Due: 2011-08-01 [on Noah Mendelsohn - due
   2011-06-30].

   <noah> close ACTION-522

   <trackbot> ACTION-522 Build Tracker product page for HTML/XML
   Unification closed

   <noah>
   [55]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owne
   r

     [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner

Overdue Actions

   <noah> ACTION-514?

   <trackbot> ACTION-514 -- Daniel Appelquist to draft finding on API
   minimization -- due 2011-06-03 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [56]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/514

     [56] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/514

   <jar> ACTION: Jonathan to solicit review of issue-57 (definition
   discovery) document from readers of public-lod and/or semantic-web
   lists [self-assigned] [recorded in
   [57]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [57] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-579 - Solicit review of issue-57
   (definition discovery) document from readers of public-lod and/or
   semantic-web lists [self-assigned] [on Jonathan Rees - due
   2011-06-30].

   nm: just need to bump the date?

   dka: yes, until a few days before the next call

   <noah> ACTION-514 Due 2011-07-12

   <trackbot> ACTION-514 Draft finding on API minimization due date now
   2011-07-12

   <noah> ACTION-480?

   <trackbot> ACTION-480 -- Daniel Appelquist to draft overview
   document framing Web applications as opposed to traditional Web of
   documents -- due 2011-05-24 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [58]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/480

     [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/480

   <noah> ACTION-544?

   <trackbot> ACTION-544 -- Daniel Appelquist to propose TAG input, if
   any, to possible workshop on packaged Web apps -- due 2011-05-31 --
   OPEN

   <trackbot> [59]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/544

     [59] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/544

   dka: 460 and 566 are redundant

   <noah> ACTION-460 is redundant with 566, but TLR says Alissa cooper
   may not be the right contact anyway.

   <noah> close ACTION-460

   <trackbot> ACTION-460 Coordinate with IAB regarding next steps on
   privacy policy closed

   <noah>
   [60]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owne
   r

     [60] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner

   <noah> ACTION-544?

   <trackbot> ACTION-544 -- Daniel Appelquist to propose TAG input, if
   any, to possible workshop on packaged Web apps -- due 2011-05-31 --
   OPEN

   <trackbot> [61]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/544

     [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/544

   dka: I'm working on this one, TPAC week would be good for this

   <DKA>
   [62]http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2011/installable-web-apps-and-inter
   operability/

     [62] http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2011/installable-web-apps-and-interoperability/

   dka: I'm hoping to get people from Chrome, Mozilla, Adobe, and HP
   (WebOS)

   <noah> ACTION-544 Due 2011-08-01

   <trackbot> ACTION-544 Propose TAG input, if any, to possible
   workshop on packaged Web apps due date now 2011-08-01

   <noah> ACTION-437?

   <trackbot> ACTION-437 -- Tim Berners-Lee to create a task force on
   XML / HTML convergence -- due 2011-06-01 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [63]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/437

     [63] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/437

   <noah> close ACTION-437

   <trackbot> ACTION-437 Create a task force on XML / HTML convergence
   closed

   <noah> ACTION-510?

   <trackbot> ACTION-510 -- Tim Berners-Lee to write a note conveying
   the TAG's concerns re: the microdata -> RDF URI mappings in the
   HTML5 microdata draft Due: 2011-01-20 -- due 2011-04-26 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [64]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510

     [64] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510

   <jar> Tim sent email, and the HTML editor replied

   <jar>
   [65]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Apr/0057.html

     [65] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Apr/0057.html

   <jar> May 20

   <timbl> message:%3C3D3DBBA0-0F94-438D-AC23-EF1EC84E182F@w3.org%3E

   <noah>
   [66]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0062.html

     [66] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0062.html

   <jar>
   [67]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0336.htm
   l

     [67] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0336.html

   <timbl> mid:3D3DBBA0-0F94-438D-AC23-EF1EC84E182F@w3.org

   <jar> responses from aryeh, maciej, ian, julian

   <JeniT>
   [68]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.htm
   l

     [68] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html

   <noah> ACTION: Noah to schedule discussion of resonses to TAG
   concerns expressed under ACTION-510, e.g.
   [69]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.htm
   l recorded in [70]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [69] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html
     [70] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-580 - Schedule discussion of resonses to
   TAG concerns expressed under ACTION-510, e.g.
   [71]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.htm
   l [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-30].

     [71] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html

   <noah> ACTION-580 Due 2011-07-12

   <trackbot> ACTION-580 Schedule discussion of resonses to TAG
   concerns expressed under ACTION-510, e.g.
   [72]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.htm
   l due date now 2011-07-12

     [72] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html

   <noah> close ACTION-510

   <trackbot> ACTION-510 Write a note conveying the TAG's concerns re:
   the microdata -> RDF URI mappings in the HTML5 microdata draft Due:
   2011-01-20 closed

   nm: meeting adjourned

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Ashok to review
   [73]http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_t
   ext=1 in preparation for TAG review Due 2011-07-12 [recorded in
   [74]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]
   [NEW] ACTION: Jonathan to solicit review of issue-57 (definition
   discovery) document from readers of public-lod and/or semantic-web
   lists [self-assigned] [recorded in
   [75]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]
   [NEW] ACTION: Jonathan with help from Henry to figure out impact of
   RDFa core on generic fragids story, especially in 3023bis Due
   2011-7-12 recorded in [76]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]
   [NEW] ACTION: Noah to make sure HTML/XML work gets TAG review when
   ready Due: 2011-08-01 [recorded in
   [77]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]
   [NEW] ACTION: Noah to schedule 3023bis discussion of processor
   profiles and "IRIbis and HTML5", leftover from 23 June discussion,
   when Larry is available DueL 2011-07-12 [recorded in
   [78]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]
   [NEW] ACTION: Noah to schedule discussion of resonses to TAG
   concerns expressed under ACTION-510, e.g.
   [79]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.htm
   l recorded in [80]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]
   [NEW] ACTION: Noah to send
   [81]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html as
   edited Due 2011-06-24 [recorded in
   [82]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc]

     [73] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_text=1
     [74] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc
     [75] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc
     [76] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc
     [77] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc
     [78] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc
     [79] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html
     [80] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc
     [81] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html
     [82] http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [83]scribe.perl version 1.135
    ([84]CVS log)
    $Date: 2011/06/30 00:05:23 $

     [83] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [84] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Thursday, 30 June 2011 00:14:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:36 GMT