An apology

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:05:56 -0400
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com>
Mark,

As you know, the TAG held a joint teleconference with the IAB during our
F2F last week. I want to apologize for not having invited you to join in.
As you know, I haven't to date been very involved on the IETF side of
things, and I managed not to notice the role your are playing in liaison.

In any case, I think we all felt that the call was a very productive first
step in understanding how the two groups might cooperate. Draft minutes, as
yet unapproved by the TAG (and probably not reviewed by IAB participants)
are available at [1].

I welcome your ideas for making a more effective partnership between the
two groups, and I will try to remember to invite you to any future joint
activities (feel free to nudge me if you notice me forgetting).

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/07-minutes.html#item05