F2F session on IRI and RFC 3023bis

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:16:18 -0400
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Henry: on the telcon last week you asked for "1/2 slot" on RFC 3023bis and
IRI. Time is very tight on the agenda, but I've tentatively put in 30 mins
as you requested. It's probably my shortsightedness, but your brief
description wasn't sufficiently evocative to prepare a detailed agenda,
require reading, action list, etc.

Would you mind gathering that for me in an email, and I'll put it into the
formal agenda (you could do that if you like, but please watch for lock
contention during waking hours on the east coast, hence my suggestion that
I'd do it.)  Thank you!

Noah