URGENT: Any more TAG last call feedback on HTML5?

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:35:01 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
TAG Members:

In starting to prepare an agenda for the Thursday call, I am reviewing
again the minutes from the telcon of the 21st, which as you know I did not
attend. Looking at the section HTML5 Review [1] I see several items that
were discussed, but except for requesting bugs 13100 and 13101 to be kept
in a more open state, I see nothing for which I am asked to provide
additional formal feedback to the HTML WG.

The HTML 5 last call ends this Wed, 3 August 2011, which is the day before
our next TAG teleconference. >> So, this is a final alert that my intention
is not to provide any last call feedback on HTML5 beyond what has already
been registered. If my reading of your discussion on the 21st is mistaken
on that point, then please let me know ASAP. <<

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/07/21-minutes#item06