Dropping RDF mapping from microdata spec

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:29:07 +0100
To: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
Ian is proposing dropping the RDF mapping from the microdata spec (see first comment at):

  https://plus.google.com/u/0/105458233028934590147/posts/3MdCwFNKPfX

Since the presence of that part of the microdata spec is a primary cause of conflict between it and RDFa, and the RDF that is produced by it doesn't match people's expectations (about which Tim filed a bug), I assume that we would support such a change?

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com