Comments page updated

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:49:44 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
CC: www-tag@w3.org
Hi folks,

In preparation for tomorrow's telcon, I've updated the comments page:

  http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/2011/06/comments/

There were a couple of long threads on www-tag that didn't get copied
to the comments list. It seems churlish to ignore those comments
simply because the weren't on our list, so I've taken steps to
incorporate those. I'm not sure it's going to be practical to continue
to do that, so I encourage folks with comments to make sure they send
them to the public-html-xml@w3.org list.

It would also be an aid to discussion if comments could be sent with
meaningful subject lines, ideally with different issues in different
messages.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--