Re: RDFa/Microdata Task Force Suggestions

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:48:14 -0400
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, W3C TAG <www-tag@w3.org>

On 7/3/2011 1:11 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Chair(s):
>
> Jeni Tennison, Roland Merrick, or Noah Mendelsohn.

I appreciate the implied vote of confidence, but I really wouldn't be a
good choice for chairing or membership, I think. In addition to not having
the time to do it justice, I really don't have the expertise that I should
in either RDFa or microdata, nor do I have practical experience with
deployments of linked data, Web pages carrying data, etc.

Thank you in any case.

Noah