RE: ACTION-472: New Mime-web-info draft

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:09:51 -0800
To: "Eric J. Bowman" <eric@bisonsystems.net>, "nathan@webr3.org" <nathan@webr3.org>
CC: "ashok.malhotra@oracle.com" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
So far I haven't heard anything that would make it into
a revision of this document. If you disagree -- and think
I need to change the document -- could you be more explicit
about what you think I need to say?

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net