ACTION-472: New Mime-web-info draft

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:12:57 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
During out discussion of the TAG's status report last week, Larry mentioned
in passing that there's a new draft of mime-web-info [1] (diff at [2]).

I see that Larry has also marked ACTION-472 as pending review, suggesting
he'd like discussion.  Unfortunately, since there's been no www-tag email
heads-up on the new draft (I don't think), it seems premature to schedule
it with 1-day's notice for tomorrow.

Accordingly, mime-web-info [1] will NOT be on the agenda for tomorrow, but
it will be next week on the 27th.

Reminder: for tomorrow, TAG members should be reading this week's version
of Ashok's Hash-in-URI finding [3].

Noah

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-02
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-masinter-mime-web-info-02.txt