From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:45 AM
To: Larry Masinter; Yves Lafon
Subject: "Web Architecture" part of w3.org

Hi Yves and Larry,

We've not made much progress fleshing out the web architecture parts
of our site:
  http://www.w3.org/standards/webarch/

Is there any way to make this a slightly higher priority within the
TAG to help provide some content?

When Larry and I last discussed, Larry had some ideas for reorganizing
the pages, which we can easily do.
Would it make sense for 2 people in the TAG to work together on this?
I can help refine some text, but won't have time to author it myself
(otherwise I would have already :).

Thanks!

  _ Ian