RE: Feedback on Internet Media Types and the Web

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:56:32 -0800
To: "Eric J. Bowman" <eric@bisonsystems.net>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I didn't add anything to the document about +json, because I don't
really understand what the nature of the problem is. My guess is that
there is a segment of people (who? where?) who want to use MIME types
ending in +json and somehow these haven't gotten registered?

I think there was some work involved in setting up +xml, and there
are still problems with +xml types, but is there a document describing
+json MIME types that has been rejected?

Larry