Re: Feedback on Internet Media Types and the Web

Chris Lilley wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 5:35:32 PM, Larry wrote:
>
> LM> So I suppose it's a matter of finding someone to do the work
> LM> of writing up +json and +zip?
>
> I believe so, yes.

I'd be interested in helping to do +json, but wouldn't be comfortable /
confident to do it all myself, and my plate is getting rather full at
the minute.

Would be good to have somebody who's done JSON related media type RFCs
(cc: Kris Zyp), somebody who's passionate about media types (if
passionate is the right word! cc: Eric Bowman), and somebody who can
help review the drafts (Larry you're already cc'd).

Not sure who though.

Best,

Nathan