Re: The Web Security Model (was: breakage and consistency of the Web platform)

On Feb 9, 2011, at 14:04 , John Kemp wrote:
> [...]

I think that there's actually broad consensus about that.

> Security was not designed into the architecture, but various security features were developed in conjunction with the massive growth of Web technologies in general (where security came second to several other factors).

It was not designed into a lot of the original architecture, but it is being designed into today's work. But it's all based on lore and the hope that smart people will catch your mistakes.

> The security issues of the Web are more fundamental than what is currently captured by the various specifications and I agree that it would be nice to document these issues.

So... TAG issue?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/