Re: "tdb" and "duri" URI schemes...

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:56:56 -0800
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I don't think I meant anything odd by" use cases. In almost all of the examples I can think of, tdb needs a date to be meaningful because the lifetime of the thing described is different than the lifetime of the description. Maybe this is the design principle? That a well_designed uri scheme has the lifetime of utility of the Uri to resource mapping should match the lifetime of the resource....

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless