Re: Feb 2011 AWWSW status report - F2F prep reading

It looks like this didn't get onto the agenda as required reading.
I thought that would be understood. I will try to be more clearer next time.

I hope TAG members will read it, as I and the rest of the group worked
put a fair amount of effort into it, at the TAG's request, and it
bears on pressing interoperability issues.

Jonathan