Re: HTML WG Decides against namespace-based features for distributed extensibility

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:48:23 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

> When a Working Group advances to Last Call it is expected to have resolved
> its differences with other W3C Working Groups.

That's what I meant. In the working groups I've been in, comments from
everyone including the public are accepted right through the process as
working drafts, including Last Call drafts are made public, but the major
difference in Last Call is that it is supposed to be the last time that W3C
working groups get to ask for for changes.

 > Last Call is also very much for public review.

Yes, absolutely, as all working drafts are. I never meant to imply the
contrary.  Again, sorry for any confusion.

Noah