Re: HTML WG Decides against namespace-based features for distributed extensibility

My sincere apologies for any confusion caused. I tend to think of Last Call
as a somewhat internal W3C step (I.e. last call is for comments from W3C
working groups) on the way to a more visible CR, PR, or whatever. So, I
meant what you said, but obviously I wasn't as clear as I should have been.
I think we agree on what I intended as my main point: if anyone is
sufficiently unhappy to pursue their concerns with this, the mechanism
available is a formal objection.

Thank you again.

Noah