New action to Ashok: update product page for Client-Side State

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:05:51 -0500
To: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Ashok,

I've been going through the product pages in preparation for the F2F. The
good news is that we beat by a month our promised date for publishing the
finding on client-side state. Thank you so much for the hard work.

I notice that we do need to update the product page [1] and the index of
products [2]. The first step, I think, is for the TAG to agree on whether
this "product" can be moved to the closed list on the index page. Then we
should update both pages accordingly. It should take a few minutes. I've
taken the liberty of assigning:

ACTION-646: on - Ashok Malhotra - With help from Noah, update product page
and product index to reflect publication of Client-Side state finding -
Due: 2012-01-03 - OPEN

This may or may not come up at the F2F, probably during the general
discussion of priorities. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/clientsidestate.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/