New version of Memento I-D

From: Herbert Van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 06:48:05 -0700
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi all,

A new version of the Memento (Time Travel for the Web) Internet Draft is available:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandesompel-memento/

The most important changes in this version pertain to handling archived HTTP responses with 3XX, 4XX, 5XX status codes. As always, feedback to the I-D is very welcome.

Also, I would like to suggest that Memento fits in the scope of Goal (3) of the Persistence of Identifiers work:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence.html

Greetings

Herbert Van de Sompel
http://public.lanl.gov/herbertv/