Re: evolution, mime, registration document posted

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:03:28 -0500
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 12/21/2011 5:13 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> For this coming Thursday, my hope was that I could give a brief guided tour/readers guide through the document --
> No prior reading required.

I'll try and make some time at the end of the agenda if other things don't
take too long.

Overall, I think it's usually better to ask members to read material at a
point where it's more or less self-explanatory, if possibly rough and
incomplete, rather than to walk through material before they've read it.
Indeed, I think one tends to get better comments from readers who aren't
primed with a walk through. Still, I'll try and make time for a bit of over
overview if that's what you prefer. There is some risk it won't fit, but
we'll in any case have a substantial session at the F2F. Thank you.

Noah