W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > December 2011

Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 15 December

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:01:24 -0500
Message-ID: <4EE946E4.7090908@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Michael Smith <mike@w3.org>
The agenda for tomorrow's TAG teleconference is now available at [1,2] and 
in text-only form below.

Please note that Philippe le Hegaret, and maybe Mike Smith too, will be 
joining us for a discussion of HTML.next shortly after 1PM EST. Note also 
that suggested background material on HTML.next is linked from the agenda.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/15-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

=================================================================================

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]8 December 2011 This: [4]15 December
    2011 Next: [5]22 December 2011

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/08-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/15-agenda
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/22-agenda

              Agenda of 15 December 2011 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [6]Teleconference details - [7]issues list - [8]open actions
    - [9]pending review actions - [10]www-tag archive - [11]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Yves Lafon (confirmed
             likely available per telcon discussion on 8 Dec.)
           + Roll call -- Regrets: Dan Appelquist, Tim Berners-Lee,
             Jonathan Rees, Peter Linss
           + Future regrets: Yves Lafon (22 & 29 Dec — note we will
             likely not meet on the 29th)
           + Agenda Review - [12]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 22 December 2011, Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: Henry Thompson - > Larry Masinter - > Peter
             Linss
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [13]8 December 2011
     3. Administrative items
           + F2F:
                o [14]Local arrangements page now available. Work on
                  [15]agenda has started.
                o Proposal for TAG nominees to listen in as agreed to
                  last week — Noah has sent [16]e-mail with an
                  invitation
           + TAG Election: Ian has [17]announced the slate of
             candidates:
                o Glenn Adams
                o Robin Berjon
                o Henry Thompson (incumbent)
             The vote closes 23:59, Boston time on 2012-01-09, which is
             a few days after the end of the upcoming TAG F2F.
     4. HTML.next
           + Goals:
                o Start brainstorming about possible TAG work on
                  HTML.next (Philippe le Hegaret and Mike Smith will
                  join us)
           + Background:
                o
                o [18]Karl DuBost and [19]Paul Cotton suggest the
                  following resources relating to HTML.next:
                     # Aug HTML WG thread on HTML.next and
                       re-chartering:
                       [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ht
                       ml/2011Aug/0263.html
                     # The Nov HTML WG F2F HTML.next discussions:
                       [21]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ht
                       ml-wg-announce/2011OctDec/0011.html
                     # The HTML WG Wiki list of possible HTML.Next
                       items: [22]http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/next
                     # Mike Smith's list of candidate items:
                       [23]http://www.w3.org/2011/Talks/TPAC/HTML5/#(15)
                     # Proposed Community Group
                       ([24]http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/
                       #html5spec)
                o [25]ACTION-637: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Ask PLH to join
                  us in Dec. to bring us up to speed on HTML.next, and
                  also join in F2F discussion - Due: 2011-12-20 -
                  PENDING REVIEW
     5. F2F Planning
           + Goals:
                o Review [26]preliminary list of sessions for TAG F2F
           + Background:
                o [27]Discussion on 1 December 2011
                o [28]E-mail from Ashok Malhotra: "Can you add a brief
                  session on Privacy? I'm working on a positioning
                  statement. Storage is still TBD."
     6. [29]ISSUE-60 (webApplicationState-60): Web Applications:
        Fragment ID Semantics and MIME Types
           + Goals:
                o Get consensus for Jeni Tennison to suggest wording to
                  RDFa group ([30]request from Jeni)
           + Background:
                o [31]ACTION-509: on - Jeni Tennison - Communicate with
                  RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type
                  issue - Due: 2011-12-13 - PENDING REVIEW
                o Thread discussing possible wording: suggest readers
                  start with this [32]e-mail from Jeni Tennison
                o Product page: [33]Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types
                o Older background:
                     # E-mails from [34]Jonathan Rees and [35]Henry
                       Thompson
     7. Microdata/RDFa
           + Goals:
                o Agree to plan regarding references (or lack thereof)
                  to Microdata from the HTML5 specification
                o Consider "follow your nose" issues
           + Background:
                o [36]Request for guidance from Jeni Tennison
                o [37]ACTION-631: on - Jeni Tennison - Suggest how is
                  best to deal with explicit reference to only Microdata
                  (not RDFa) from HTML spec - Due: 2011-11-18 - PENDING
                  REVIEW
                o [38]ACTION-614: on - Jeni Tennison - Report on
                  progress relating to RDFa and Microdata - Due:
                  2011-12-15 - OPEN
                o Older background:
                     # [39]Discussion on 10 November
                     # Bugs against Microdata and RDFa raised by Jeni:
                       [40]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id
                       =14470 and
                       [41]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id
                       =14114
                     # HTML WG relating to TAG input:
                       [42]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id
                       =13100 (marked RESOLVED WONTFIX) and
                       [43]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id
                       =13101 (RESOLVED NEEDSINFO)
                     # TAG [44]e-mail raising last-call issues on
                       Microdata and RDFa.
                     # [45]Discussion on 21 July 2011
     8. Pending Review Items:
           + [46]Pending review actions in [47]Tracker
     9. Overdue Action Items:
           + [48]Overdue actions in [49]Tracker
    10. Any other business
      _________________________________________________________

       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/15-agenda
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/08-minutes
      [14] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Dec/0004.html
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/01/04-agenda
      [16] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Dec/0032.html
      [17] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2011OctDec/0048.html
      [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0054.html
      [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0055.html
      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Aug/0263.html
      [21] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2011OctDec/0011.html
      [22] http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/next
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2011/Talks/TPAC/HTML5/#(15
      [24] http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#html5spec
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/637
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/01/04-agenda.html#agendaInProgress
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/01-minutes#item04
      [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0074.html
      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
      [30] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Dec/0030.html
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
      [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0024.html
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids.html
      [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0039.html
      [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Oct/0068.html
      [36] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Dec/0030.html
      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/631
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/614
      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/10-minutes#item05
      [40] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14470
      [41] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14114
      [42] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13100
      [43] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13101
      [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Jun/0136.html
      [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/07/21-minutes#item03
      [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
      [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2011/12/15 00:58:52 $

    [50]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [50] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Thursday, 15 December 2011 01:02:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:44 GMT