W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > December 2011

Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 8 December 2011

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:27:44 -0500
Message-ID: <4EDFE860.3070709@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 8 December 2011 is available at 
[1,2] and in text-only form below. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/08-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

==============================================================

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]1 December 2011 This: [4]8 December
    2011 Next: [5]15 December 2011

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/01-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/08-agenda
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/15-agenda

              Agenda of 8 December 2011 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [6]Teleconference details - [7]issues list - [8]open actions
    - [9]pending review actions - [10]www-tag archive - [11]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Dan Appelquist
             (unconfirmed)
           + Roll call -- Regrets: Jonathan Rees, Henry Thompson
           + Future regrets: Jonathan Rees (15 Dec)
           + Agenda Review - [12]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 15 December 2011, Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: Dan Appelquist - > Yves Lafon - > Henry
             Thompson
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [13]1 December 2011
     3. Administrative items
           + F2F:
                o [14]Local arrangements page now available. Work on
                  [15]agenda has started.
                o Proposal for TAG nominees to listen in
           + TAG Election: Ian has [16]announced the slate of
             candidates:
                o Glenn Adams
                o Robin Berjon
                o Henry Thompson (incumbent)
             The vote closes 23:59, Boston time on 2012-01-09, which is
             a few days after the end of the upcoming TAG F2F.
           + The W3C director has [17]reappointed Jonathan Rees and Noah
             Mendelsohn (chair) to two year terms that commence 1 Feb
             2012
     4. [18]ISSUE-50 (URNsAndRegistries-50): Registries
           + Goals:
                o Review [19]early draft on 'best practices for
                  registries'
           + Background:
                o Larry Masinter [20]announces [21]early draft on 'best
                  practices for registries'
                o [22]ACTION-531: on - Larry Masinter - Draft document
                  on architectural good practice relating to registries
                  - Due: 2011-07-30 - OPEN
                o Earlier background:
                     # [23]ACTION-539: on - Larry Masinter - Coordinate
                       with Thomas Roessler about the registries issue
                       background - Due: 2011-03-24 - CLOSED
                     # Larry's email framing [24]TAG work on registries
                     # [25]ACTION-511: on - Larry Masinter - Send email
                       framing TAG work on registries - Due: 2011-01-20
                       - CLOSED
                     # [26]RFC 5226: BCP - Guidelines for Writing an
                       IANA Considerations Section in RFCs
     5. SPDY
           + Goals:
                o Discuss e-mail from Yves Lafon: [27]Discussion points
                  on HTTP "evolutions" [ACTION-618]
                o Consider next steps for TAG work on SPDY
           + Background:
                o Thread starting with e-mail from Yves Lafon:
                  [28]Discussion points on HTTP "evolutions"
                  [ACTION-618] — also related thread starting with
                  [29]response from Larry Masinter
                o [30]ACTION-618: on - Yves Lafon - With help from
                  Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare analysis on
                  development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use,
                  websocket... - Due: 2011-12-06 - PENDING REVIEW
                o [31]ACTION-626: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
                  discussion of how, if at all, TAG should continue to
                  be involved with SPDY - Due: 2011-11-15 - CLOSED
                o [32]TPAC 2011 Discussion of SPDY
                o [33]Jeni Tennison's email on SPDY and related thread
                  ([34]here and [35]here too)
                o June 2011 F2F [36]session with Jim Gettys on
                  [37]buffer bloat
     6. F2F Planning
           + Goals:
                o Any followup to [38]discussion on 1 December 2011?
     7. Pending Review Items:
           + [39]Pending review actions in [40]Tracker
     8. Overdue Action Items:
           + [41]Overdue actions in [42]Tracker
     9. Any other business
      _________________________________________________________

       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/08-agenda
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/01-minutes
      [14] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Dec/0004.html
      [15] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/01/04-agenda
      [16] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2011OctDec/0048.html
      [17] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2011OctDec/0048.html
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
      [19] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/att-0037/draft-registries.txt
      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0037.html
      [21] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/att-0037/draft-registries.txt
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/531
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/539
      [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Feb/0004.html
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/511
      [26] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5226
      [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0034.html
      [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0034.html
      [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0042.html
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/618
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/626
      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/11/04-minutes.html#item01
      [33] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0033.html
      [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0035.html
      [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0050.html
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/06-minutes.html#item0x
      [37] http://mirrors.bufferbloat.net/Talks/PragueIETF/
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/01-minutes#item04
      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
      [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2011/12/07 22:25:50 $

    [43]Valid XHTML 1.1
    -->

      [43] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Wednesday, 7 December 2011 22:28:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:41 GMT