Re: URL/URI/IRI resolution in HTML5/RDF/RDFa

OK, no apologies needed. We need more volunteer contributors, not fewer.

This note is timely, though. I'm starting to gear up for the 2-4 Jan 2012
TAG F2F, which is in Cambridge. That seems a good target for focusing this
work, if that fits for you Norm. Ideally, if we could get a revised draft
report for e-mail comments in 3 weeks or so, that would put it ahead of the
holidays, and in time for F2F discussion. If the time is right for
substantive discussion, it would be great if you could join us in person
(or by phone) in January. Thanks!

Noah