The TAG Teleconference of 25 August 2011 is cancelled

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:05:49 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>, Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
The TAG Teleconference of 25 August 2011 is hereby cancelled. I expect we
will have a call next week on 1 September, at which we will mainly focus on
the agenda and preparation for the Edinburgh F2F. We will also briefly
discuss the status of the XML/HTML unification work, and the request that
the TAG become more involved in setting policy on Unicode normalization.
Thank you.

Noah