Re: ACTION-521: Taking "Disposition of Names in an XML Namespace" to Recommendation

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:35:01 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Dan Connolly <dckc@madmode.com>, Ian Jacobs <ij@W3.org>
I think we've done enough fact finding to be prepared for discussion. I've
marked ACTION-521 as PENDING REVIEW. Please give this a bit of thought, and
we'll discuss at the F2F.  For your convenience, I note that the two emails
you should read to swap this back in are [1,2]. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Aug/0039.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Aug/0044.html