Closing ACTION-582: Noah to inform HTML WG of satisfaction with authoring spec resolution

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:31:00 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I had:

ACTION-582: Inform HTML WG of satisfaction with authoring spec resolution
PENDING REVIEW

We discussed this [1] on 14 July 2011 and we agreed that I would inform the
HTML WG of the TAG's satisfaction with their proposed resolution. I sent
the note [2] that same day, and I have heard no concerns from either TAG
members of the HTML WG. Accordingly, to save time when reviewing pending
actions, I am closing it now. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/07/14-minutes.html#item03
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Jul/0061.html