Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security

Personally?

I think most of it is covered by existing work, or not (yet) on the radar.

For the latter stuff, I'm not sure if pointing it out in those documents would be useful.

However, perhaps if the TAG would establish a "Web Security Roadmap" document (or perhaps just a wiki page), it would be useful, if it were done in close consultation with the browser folks as well as security folk.

Cheers,