Re: RDF Web Applications WG Position on RDFa/Microdata Task Force

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 15:26 +0100, Nathan wrote:
> Cameron Heavon-Jones wrote:
> > What the data-* attributes do bring to HTML over-and-above other markup solutions is their immediate targeting and application  of CSS styles and rules, something which is completely missed from any discussion on data, its identity and computational comprehension.
>
> Perhaps I miss understand, you can still use CSS selectors on both RDFa
> and Microdata?

You can use attribute selectors to select on the attributes that are
part of RDFa (and aren't namespace declarations in the XML case) or that
are part of Microdata. You can't select based on the Microdata model or
the RDF model (or even partial model like expanded CURIEs ignoring the
graph).

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi