Re: author-only view of HTML5 and ACTION-190

On 4/16/2011 10:02 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> I believe the ACTION-190 was closed when this document was published in January.  See:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html-markup-20110113/
>
> and of course it was republished recently:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html-markup-20110405/
>
> Does that answer your question?

Thank you for the response.

Actually no, this does not resolve the concern. The document you reference
above is indeed of interest to the TAG too, and we are glad that it is
being published. but it is not the one in question here I'm fairly sure.
That is [1], which is the author view of the main spec. That was the one
that Mike had told us in Lyon he had left out of the then recently
published package due to the work involved in pubrules compliance, and you
(Paul) and I agreed that the TAG's concern would be resolved if it were put
onto the rec track. I think it's clear from your 4 Nov 2010 message, quoted
in part in the thread below, that it's [1] that's in question here. Can you
confirm that it too is going into the Rec. packages? Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec-author-view/

I believe the ACTION-190 was closed when this document was published in
January.  See:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html-markup-20110113/

and of course it was republished recently:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html-markup-20110405/

Does that answer your question?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada