W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2010

Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 30 September 2010

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:30:21 -0400
Message-ID: <4CA25E6D.6050908@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 30 September 2010 is now available 
at [1,2], and in text-only form below.  TAG members are asked to read Larry 
Masinter's IETF submission on MIME [3] prior to the call.  Thank you.

Noah


[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/30-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
[3] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00

=========BEGIN TEXT-ONLY COPY OF AGENDA=========

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: : [3]23 September 2010 Next: [4]7
    October 2010

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/23-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/07-agenda

             Agenda of 30 September 2010 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [5]Teleconference details - [6]issues list - [7]open actions
    - [8]pending review actions - [9]www-tag archive - [10]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Scribe: Yves Lafon (confirmed)
           + Roll call -- Regrets: Ashok, Tim?; Probable regrets:
             Jonathan, John
           + Future regrets: Ashok (7 October)
           + Agenda Review - [11]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 7 October 2010 Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: John Kemp - > Jonathan Rees - > Dan
             Appelquist
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [12]23 September 2010
     3. Administrative items
           + 19-21 October 2010 F2F @ Google
           + Updates from TAG members with writing assignments
     4. F2F Visitor Session:
           + [13]ACTION-454: on - Daniel Appelquist - Take lead in
             organizing outside contacts for TAG F2F - Due: 2010-10-05 -
             OPEN
     5. [14]ISSUE-66 (mimeAndWeb-66-27): TPAC meeting with IETF
           + [15]ACTION-463: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Respond positively
             to Mark Nottingham regarding meeting with Alexey at TPAC -
             Due: 2010-09-23 - CLOSED
           + [16]ACTION-464: on - Yves Lafon - Coordinate agenda for
             TAG/IETF meeting at TPAC - Due: 2010-10-23 - OPEN
           + [17]Email from Noah to Mark Nottingham (Mark indicates that
             scheduling should be determined by TAG Members'
             availability)
           + [18]Discussion on 23 Sept 2010
           + Goal for telcon: quick update  any progress since last
             week?
     6. [19]ISSUE-66 (mimeAndWeb-66-27): IETF Draft on MIME
           + [20]ACTION-467: on - Larry Masinter - Revise Mime & Web
             blog entry, perhaps leading to Internet Draft - Due:
             2010-09-21 - CLOSED
           + [21]ACTION-458: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule discussion
             of followup actions for TAG to coordinate with IETF on
             MIME-type related activities - Due: 2010-09-28 - PENDING
             REVIEW
           + Larry writes: I've submitted the document to Internet
             Drafts -- it should show up at
             [22]http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-mime-web-info
             -00 but is also currently available at
             [23]http://larry.masinter.net/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-
             00.html (and [24].txt, [25].xml, [26].pdf)
           + [27]Previous version (blog posting).
           + During [28]discussion on 23 Sept. 2010 it was agreed that
             TAG members would read
             [29]http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-mime-web-info
             -00 and be prepared for detailed discussion today.
     7. HTML 5 review: [30]ISSUE-41 (LanguageVersioning-41): Distributed
        Extensibility
           + [31]Email from Paul Cotton: HTML 5 WG is now considering
             only two change proposals for Distributed Extensibility
             (Extensions "Like SVG" vs. "Zero Edit")
           + [32]Noah endorses Like SVG and requests TAG consideration
           + [33]ACTION-427: on - John Kemp - Read 4 distributed
             extensibility proposals and summarize them w.r.t. proposals
             TAG has discussed to date - Due: 2010-11-01 - OPEN
           + [34]ACTION-471: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule discussion
             of "Like SVG" Dist Extensibility Proposal for HTML5 - Due:
             2010-09-28 - PENDING REVIEW
           + [35]Discussion on 6 May 2010
           + Old actions:
                o [36]ACTION-428: on - T.V. Raman - Sketch a plan to
                  contact stakeholders regarding distributed
                  extensibility - Due: 2010-04-22 - CLOSED
                o [37]ACTION-433: on - Tim Berners-Lee - Help Tim get in
                  touch with staff etc. re XML/HTML unification - Due:
                  2010-05-28 - CLOSED
     8. Privacy Workshop
           + [38]ACTION-460: on - Daniel Appelquist - Coordinate with
             IAB regarding next steps on privacy policy - Due:
             2010-09-14 - OPEN
           + [39]News on Privacy Workshop
           + [40]ACTION-470: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Ask Thomas about TAG
             involvement in privacy workshop - Due: 2010-09-30 - PENDING
             REVIEW
           + [41]Note from Noah to Thomas Roessler asking about TAG
             participation
           + This is on the agenda in the hope that we'll have a
             response from TLR in time for Thursday.
     9. [42]ISSUE-39 (rdfURIMeaning-39-27): Generic Fragment ID
        Processing
           + The TAG developed a [43]change proposal for RFC 3023bis at
             the June TAG 2010 F2F (London). Several commentators
             expressed concern with the TAG's proposal, and we
             [44]promised to take up these concerns in Sept.. We had
             some [45]discussion on 16 Sept. 2010, but that was not
             conclusive.
           + Earlier actions:
                o [46]ACTION-449: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
                  discussion of pushback on generic handling of fragment
                  IDs in application/xxx+xml media types (self-assigned)
                  - Due: 2010-09-16 - CLOSED
                o [47]ACTION-450: on - Yves Lafon - Investigate generic
                  processing of svg+xml and XHTML+xml - Due: 2010-07-01
                  - CLOSED
                o [48]ACTION-453: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Let 3023bis
                  folks know that we are aiming to resolve generic
                  processing concerns in Sept, after Larry returns. -
                  Due: 2010-09-16 - CLOSED
           + Earlier technical discussion:
                o [49]Concerns expressed by Norm Walsh and others
                  regarding [50]TAG Proposal on Generic processing of
                  Fragment IDs for +xml formats
                o [51]Discussion on 24 June 2010, [52]discussion on 15
                  July, [53]19 August 2010, and [54]16 September 2010.
                o [55]Email from Larry Masinter and thread following
                  from that
                o Email: [56]fragment processing for SVG, from Yves
                  Lafon.
           + [57]ACTION-466: on - Larry Masinter - Ask Norm, Roy and
             Martin for concrete use cases where generic processing of
             fragment ids is important - Due: 2010-09-23 - PENDING
             REVIEW
           + Larry sent a [58]message to Norm, Roy, et. al.; no
             responses received yet, what's next?
    10. Overdue Action Items:
           + [59]Overdue actions in [60]Tracker
    11. Pending Review Items:
           + [61]Pending review actions in [62]Tracker
    12. Any other business
      _________________________________________________________

       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/30-agenda
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/23-minutes
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/454
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/66
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/463
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/464
      [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Sep/0033.html
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/23-minutes#item02
      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/66
      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/467
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/458
      [22] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00
      [23] http://larry.masinter.net/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00.html
      [24] http://larry.masinter.net/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00.txt
      [25] http://larry.masinter.net/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00.xml
      [26] http://larry.masinter.net/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00.pdf
      [27] http://masinter.blogspot.com/2010/06/mime-and-web.html
      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/23-minutes#item05
      [29] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
      [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Sep/0035.html
      [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Sep/0056.html
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/427
      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/471
      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/05/06-minutes.html#item10
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/428
      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/433
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/460
      [39] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Sep/0037.html
      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/470
      [41] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Sep/0050.html
      [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/39
      [43] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Jun/0125.html
      [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Aug/0003.html
      [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/16-minutes#item06
      [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/449
      [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/450
      [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/453
      [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/30-agenda
      [50] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Jun/0125.html
      [51] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/06/24-minutes#item03
      [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/07/15-tagmem-minutes#item04
      [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/19-minutes#item06
      [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/16-minutes#item06
      [55] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Aug/0034.html
      [56] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Aug/0015.html
      [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/466
      [58] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Sep/0044.html
      [59] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
      [60] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [62] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for TAG
     $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2010/09/28 21:26:38 $

    [63]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [63] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Tuesday, 28 September 2010 21:30:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:25 GMT